Monday, September 27, 2010

....Just because I said I own a Ranch?

Sometimes you make me suffocate with your fake plenty of love to offer.

When i said i own a ranch i did not invite fake love offers to the extent of tracing my neighbors and cousins to help you win my heart.

You cannot expect to put your love in front line for an exchange with a ranch. In fact not even my sons nor daughters will inherit it lest i invite Kirima Two episode.

I now warn those ladies going round offering goodies to those who know me to help them reach me, please desist. Some chicks even have gone to the extent of explaining how much they know to ride on the back of a horse and how they like goat meat.

For your info. i don't keep goats in the ranch since it has wild animals nether can a woman ride on the back of my horses since they are trained not to accept anything smelling female so if you come just because of riding, huh you will only see them but will never touch them.

My ranch is not for exchange with your fake love.

--
Follow Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertalai
 
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530
 
Websites for Ksh 15,000? Call 0726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment