Sunday, September 26, 2010

Re: Help--Woman To Marry.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 15:17, Joash Ombeta <shombeta@gmail.com> wrote:
I have two girlfriends and am trying to decide who to settle down with.I need your advice.
Both of them are working and earn good money like me,learned with degrees like me but am stuck.
I will call them X any Y
 
Girlfriend X
 
She is very beautiful,talks nicely as in has very constructive sentences very logical in her arguments.
She is very presantable and very admirable.Has a good smile.
She is 26 years old.She is prayerful and is the type of woman who can give me those beautiful and handsome kids i always dream of.
She is determined to settle down with me and focused on family life.
Though she does not mind much about my eating patterns..where i am and stuff.
 
Girlfriend Y
 
She is not very beautiful as girlfriend X.She is 26 years old too.She has an heavy accent though.
She is prayerful too,working and extremely hardworking.
Everynight she calls me to confirm if i have eaten..nimekula nini and how my day has been.This girlfriend X never does.
She will always tell me which clothes to put on on which day.yeye unipangia...galfriend X rarely does this.
She is always concerned of where i am and my safety everyday if i happen to get home late.
She is always concerned if i have done my laundry and if not always offers to come and do it for me.
 
Good people which one should i go for?
 
I need to marry one.
 
Shombeta.
--

"Marry" the two.

+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Best Regards,
 ./Muita Wangoko

 "If the outside is so good, why is it taking too long to perfect the inside?"
 +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Follow Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertalai
 
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530
 
Websites for Ksh 15,000? Call 0726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment