Wednesday, September 15, 2010

RE: stubborn agent

Omuga,
Your name sounds like you were named after a very furious and not coward animal mister.==thats besides the point.

I once had such a sturbborn landlord==One day when he came harrassing my wife let alone my househelp (by the way are you married)? One day I lay in wait for him to come and for sure he showed up rumbling and asking my wife not to be lining clothes at some particular place within the compound.Then I came out politely and asked him to come along with me to the backyard pretending there was something I wanted to show him that bothers me.All this time I did not show any anger and concern about his issues with my sweetheart.We arrived next to the sewer and I opened the lid of the sewer.I then changed my eyes to RED and told him to his face that next time he shows at my private residence save for purposes of rent and I quote "I will kill you and throw you deep inside here umeelewa?"he nodded in fear==YES msee. I really never meant to kill him but that sorted him out.

Your house whether rented is private and anyone pocking his nose must show care.

But again is it true that your maid is un tidy and filthy man? If so we offer courses on house-help Hygiene at affordable cost ===please call
Regards

Ja'kamburi




Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:36:29 +0300
Subject: stubborn agent
From: ben.comfort.upanda@gmail.com
To: mlalahoi@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,
i have an agent who keeps harassing my house help when am not around and claims the house help is not clean yet its a self contained hse where everybody have there own privacy.no he threatens to evict me .Legally how can i deal with this guy if i don't have money for a lawyer?
gday
ben

--
Follow Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertalai
 
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530
 
Websites for Ksh 15,000? Call 0726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment