Askofu,
We were beginning to feel the heat of your absence.
But I am happy you have come back with very positive results, what one would call, hand bag of goodies.
I am beginning to love this game, and we have maintained the tempo so far. We must engage the next gear, the one that makes us climb the finishing hill.
On the whole, I am joining you in shedding crocodile tears.
Oto Green
--- On Fri, 7/16/10, Kuria-Mwangi <kjmwangi@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Kuria-Mwangi <kjmwangi@gmail.com> Subject: [KOL] 62pc of Kenyans favour new law/Pastors join Yes camp To: "Kenya Forum" <youngprofessionals_ke@googlegroups.com> Cc: "Africa-Oped" <africa-oped@yahoogroups.com>, "KCA" <kca_main@yahoogroups.com>, "Mlalahoi" <mlalahoi@googlegroups.com>, kenyaonline@yahoogroups.com, "NVK-M MAGEUZI" <NVK-Mageuzi@yahoogroups.com> Date: Friday, July 16, 2010, 8:03 AM
Good work Mheshimiwa Cecily Mbarire. Meanwhile it is 62% for YES and 20% for no. Ruto and Moi should give up. How can they waste money and time, spending all their time payukering in RV only to get 31% to 51 in the province for YES in RV! I hope my friends Omtatah and Kombo have seen these figures. I feel sad for them, money and time wasted. Pastors are defecting enmasse, even pentacostal/ evangelical pastors! I am celebrating but at the same time crying for my dear friends Omtatah and Kombo. Let me continue to shed crococidile tears for my two good pals:) Kuria __._,_.___ . __,_._,___
|
--
MANY JOB VACANCIES:
http://bit.ly/bROydQ TECHMTAA BLOG:
http://bit.ly/cmRFZR To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
No comments:
Post a Comment