Friday, July 16, 2010

NATION'S SUSPENSION OF NGUNYI COLUMN WRONG

Columnists are opinionists. A colunm in a newspaper is an opinion piece, period. You cannot deny anybody the right to opinion. True, Mutahi seems to be going against the tide over the constitution; but since when did Nation become a champion of the same? I have advanced opinion here before on why I will vote YES and why I think the NOs have no agenda. But reading Ngunyi's colums, he puts up a formidable argument - albeit in favour of the Nos. With due honesty, it is difficult to counter what he says, though one may not one's stand for it.
 
Shinde Nation for this. He is one political analyst I admire.
Muntu

--
MANY JOB VACANCIES: http://bit.ly/bROydQ
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://bit.ly/cmRFZR
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment