Friday, September 17, 2010

KPLC Sucks.....

Hi good people,

Could somebody please explain to me if there is anything I (we) can do as far as KPLC and their service delivery is concerned?

To start with, a transformer blew off and we had to live in darkness for 1 good week.
You guys can imagine what hell we went through and what losses we incurred in the process with matters food in the house.
As if to rub salt to an injury, they replaced the transformer which apparently is either small or gets overloaded when everyone is from work and the lights are on. This has gone on for another one and a half weeks despite calls to KPLC and their promise to act.

Matters got worse yesterday when I went home and was slapped with a bill that is almost four times what  I should pay.
On visiting the KPLC offices, I was further shocked to find that the records have it that I have not paid my bills for the last three months, remember I have all the receipts.

My question is; why the hell haven't they cut my supply if I have not paid my bills for that long?
Where the hell is professionalism in our public sector companies??

KPLCU SUCKS......

 It Matters Not What You Do with What You have, But it is what You Make of What You Have that Counts.
Be Blessed in All your Endeavors.
Humphrey                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment