Thursday, September 2, 2010

Re: Fw: (Help Please) BE AWARE OF MIRACLES.

Sorry I have seen this kind of email before. This is not authentic and it could not have come from Masua/Musau. There are crooks out there who are expecting to harvest where they never sowed. Take care and there is no miracle in this kind of crime.
 
Kithendu wa Wanja
Juba, SS

--- On Wed, 9/1/10, Evans MACHERA <evansmachera@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Evans MACHERA <evansmachera@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: (Help Please) BE AWARE OF MIRACLES.
To: "KENYA NEW" <NewVisionKenya@yahoogroups.com>, "YOUNG PROFESSIONALS" <youngprofessionals_ke@googlegroups.com>, "BUNGE MWANACHI" <bungelamwanainchi@yahoo.com>, "MWANYAGETINGE NETWORK" <mwanyagetinge@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: musausteve@yahoo.com, mlalahoi@googlegroups.com, "AFRICA OPED" <africa-oped@yahoogroups.com>, "KACC INTERGRITY" <kacc@integrity.go.ke>, "awod interns" <awodinterns@yahoogroups.com>, "General communications from KPTJ" <kptj-communications@fahamu.org>
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 2:16 AM


Mr.Musau

YOU ARE A VERY CHEAP AND IGNORANT CONMAN.

YOU ARE OF LITTLE MIND,KNOWLEDGE AND EXPOSURE - YOU HAVE SENT THIS MESSAGE TO UNDISCLOSED PEOPLE,WHAT FIGURE ARE YOU TARGETING FROM YOUR UNSUSPECTING FRIENDS THAT YOU DIDNT TELL OF YOUR UK TRIP.

WE HAVE BEEN TO FOREIGN LANDS,AND SOME MORE ARE THERE,HAVE VARIOUS DIFFICULTIES BUT SOLVE THEM WITH EASE !

SOON AND VERY SOON,WE SHALL MEET YOU AT YOUR 40TH DAY.


--- On Wed, 9/1/10, steve musau <musausteve@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: steve musau <musausteve@yahoo.com>
Subject: (Help Please)
To:
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 2:04 AM

Hope you get this on time,sorry I did not inform you about my trip in UK for a conference, I am presently in Edinburgh in Scotland and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept. presently  i have limited access to internet,I will like you to assist me with a loan of £1,500 to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home.

i have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I will refund the money back to you as soon as i return,let me know if you can be of any help.I do not have a phone where i can be reached.

Please let me know immediately.


Best Regards,

Steve Masau


--
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530

--
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment