Friday, September 10, 2010

Re: I am so proud of William Ruto

Dear All

It is high time we appreciated what some people do in the interest of the public. For this one, I am with Hon. Ruto period. Hon. Ruto may be politically arrogant. But administratively, he is brilliant. I know of places where people are being awarded big positions but with forged Degrees and useles diplomas.

It is high time all is got rid of completely. I worked in a place where a HR who claimed to have degree, would not even ask a candidate a simple question and kept excusing herself to the loo during the interview. Expression in the face tells it all that there is something a miss here.

Kudos bwana Ruto

Jakasrime Kosoko
N'djamena
Chad



From: Robert Alai <alai.robert@gmail.com>
To: ">" <mlalahoi@googlegroups.com>; bidiiafricaint <bidiiafricaINT@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, 10 September, 2010 3:31:33
Subject: I am so proud of William Ruto

Guys

I am so proud of our current Minister for Higher Education. Hon Ruto is facing the fraudsters who are robbing our young kids, brotehrs and sisters through fake degrees and certificates. I have fought this war and neither Saitoti nor Kosgey was willing to walk the talk. Ruto has ordered a freeze to Universities taking over Middle Level Colleges, he is vouching for quality as opposed to quantity education which we currently experienced.

I dont agree with Hon Ruto on a few things but I must proclaim from the top of the hills that I am so proud of Hon Ruto. His way of running the Higher Education Ministry makes me so proud of him.

I am so proud of you Waziri

Regards
Robert Alai
Blogger / Net Evangelist
tech@techmtaa.com

JOBS: www.myafricancareer.net
TECH BLOG: www.techmtaa.com



--
Follow Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertalai
 
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530
 
Websites for Ksh 15,000? Call 0726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment