Monday, September 6, 2010

Re: [KOL] Re: [africa-oped] Re: My back and old Matress.........that is the prescription

Hahahahahahohohehehe, Km you have stired or caused to stir butterflies in me. Worse still,here is a man who goes to see a doc,while quarantined, salvates at every sister (nurse) passing by to the extent of being interupted by a doctor whom the patient a particular medical administration of self/friends prescription different from what the doc is offering-the patient was defeating what he went for. Our good patient needs to tell us how he is fairing on as he consults further. Evans

On Mon Sep 6th, 2010 12:04 PM PDT Kuria-Mwangi wrote:

>Evans,
>Doctors are not always but would agree with you that he needs to follow
>doctors advise and stop payukering about the price of the mattress.
>
>Mburi's friends were also right about the prescription but he seems the type
>of people who get advise and instead of acting continue looking for several
>prescription. These fora compliment medical doctors and that is why he came
>to us so dont dismiss the patient by sending him back to the doctor.
>
>Mburi came back to us because he cannot afford the prescription given by his
>PCP (Primary Care Physician). It is like a person who cannot afford medical
>care and goes to a witchdoctor for treatment and so dont treat his case like
>that of Wairimu Kirima who consulted a witchdoctor yet Kirima could afford
>medical services anywhere in the world. Eric Mburi is a poor netter who
>cannot afford a good mattress and so stop comparing him with Wairmu Kirima.
>Lets deal with the poverty striking Mburi before we help him. He asked for a
>mattress fundraising and that should have told you that the rat is poverty
>stricken. Sending it back to the doctor is like sending it to the death bed.
>He needs a bed and a mattress before we can talk of such treatment.
>
>Since we cannot afford to buy him a mattress, we must send him back to the
>drawing bed. The treatment he first rejected will be the one to help him and
>that involves his wife. If he does not have a wife, Koinange street is the
>hospital of choice for him. Kwani those ministers and MPs going there are
>not human beings like Mburi? Who does he think he is to rejected the
>Koinange Street Hospital when the ministers go there for the treatment. What
>are the charges at Koinange street anyway because going back to the doctor
>may be the cheaper option (i.e buying the mattress if the Koinange Street
>girls are more expensive? This will be a simple case of somebody prescribed
>fruits for vitamins deficiency in order to avoid going to the doctor (ati a
>fruit a day keeps the doctor abay) only to find out that seeing the doctor
>is cheaper than buying the fruits. Lets be serious on costs tafadhali before
>we dismiss Mburi.
>
>
>Mburi needs to do what his friends advised him to do. Sex and focus on
>missionary works because his back needs to be worked on. Other than
>swimming, other prescriptions are less effective. If his wife is not too
>fat, she can also jump on his back as he lays kifundi fundi but he needs to
>be careful because she may want to break it completely especially if she has
>met a better looking and financially stable man. A man who cannot afford a
>bed and mattress is worthy breaking the spinal cord into pieces because it
>also suggests that he is sexually challenged (there is a positive
>relationship between good sex and good spinal cord so if he has broken his
>spinal cord, his sexual life is broken). He therefore needs to focus on
>press ups with his wife and then ask her to do some good massage.
>
>The doctor must have recommended a firm mattress so advise him to also sleep
>on the carpet/Matt sometimes but his wife may not buy this nonsense. Gone
>are the days when women even accepted to do on trees, on the grass, the
>counter, on the micro wave, on the table or on the fridge. Bathtab yes but
>this wont help his back.
>
>Advise your friend to see a masseur. Women are better but not for somebody
>with a back problems. Exceptions being if Mburi will allow Conjetina do
>massage on his back (
>http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/InsidePage.php?id=2000017519&catid=259&a=1)
>
>So let him try the sweetest and the cheapest prescription and only see
>daktari maumivu yakizidi.
>
>Kuria
>On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Evans MACHERA <evansmachera@yahoo.com>wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> Eric,
>>
>> You make someone go bananas.
>>
>> Medical check ups are services offered and depending on the opinion of the
>> professional provider prescribes the type of treatment which must not be
>> medicine but how to go about your operations.
>>
>> Painkillers do not treat but cool the pain.If you have an infection,the
>> Doctor will get a way of getting rid of the infection by applying
>> appropriate medicine.In case of a growth,an operation is appropriate.
>>
>> Now,in your case,the doctor was right and follow the prescription.
>>
>> Evans MACHERA.
>>
>> --- On *Mon, 9/6/10, Eric Wabwaya Mburi <ewabwaya@hotmail.com>* wrote:
>>
>>
>> From: Eric Wabwaya Mburi <ewabwaya@hotmail.com>
>> Subject: My back and old Matress.........that is the prescription
>> To: "Agola Atieno" <mlalahoi@googlegroups.com>, "Young Professionals" <
>> youngprofessionals_ke@googlegroups.com>
>> Date: Monday, September 6, 2010, 6:06 AM
>>
>> People,
>> For the last three weeks I have had un-ending back aches but which I have
>> always avoided, but just asking friends in the office or at joints what it
>> could be but for which as our brothers are prone to be,have told me that I
>> havent had sex for long and it seems I am having accumulation of unwanted
>> fats in my back.The ladies on the other hand have shied away only indicating
>> that I talk to my wife about it.
>>
>> Now the reason am writing to you friends is that last friday I took the
>> initiative to see a doctor after i spent a sleepless night the previous
>> night. At the hospital,I was shown a room to wait for the doc.After about 25
>> minutes the doctor showd up and carried out the usual tests done by by
>> doctors: I wonder why that is always the procedure,urine,stools,sputum,and
>> lastly the tongue is checked.
>>
>> All the while I was patient as I did not want to indicate that I had gone
>> through some horrible pain the previous night.The doc asked me to wait for
>> 30 minutes for results to be out.
>>
>> As I waited my thoughts run through the advice I had been given by friends
>> even as I salivated for nurses passing by the doctor's room with un ending
>> head turn with my eyes folowing the direction of one after the other
>> disappears as the door lenthg could not allow further view. The scenery was
>> obstructed by a phone call I received from an old friend who now works in
>> Sudan.As I picked the phone the doc came in and asked me for a one on one
>> session.
>>
>> We went into another room and closed ourselves in as my eyes twinkled
>> endlessly imagining the doc was about to say the unheard. He looked at me
>> straight in the eye and asked me a question I never expected but to which
>> almost earned him a slap from me. Unalalaga wapi? that was the question:
>>
>> For a while I thought to maself this was uncalled for question but after
>> gathering enough strength I answered that I sleep in my house;
>> Then the doc proceeded to tell me that he is aware I sleep in a house but
>> could I describe briefly how my sleeping arena looks like and or consists of
>> what paraphernalia.
>>
>> I was honest enough to tell him that my bed broke a while ago and currently
>> I place my mattress down on the floor although I bought a carpet a while ago
>> which now the matress sleeps on before I sleep on the mattress.
>>
>> The Doc then asked me to estimate for him the thickness of my mattress if I
>> could remember it off head to which my eyes began swelling whether this dude
>> was at ma neighbourhood before he reported to work or this is sincere: Well
>> I told him that it now ranges between 10 to 15 centimeters.
>>
>> People the doc told me that he was going to prescribe for me some
>> painkillers but if I cared about my health I should pass by any Nakumatt or
>> Tuskys supermarkets and carry home with me a new matress whose thickness is
>> above what I had just mentioned adn then I had no next visit
>> scheduled.Initiallly i thought there was a promo for free matreses at the
>> mentioned supermarkets only for him to seal it that a good one goes for
>> between shs 5,000 to 6,500.
>>
>> THIS IS THE BASIS OF MY APPEAL FOR MEDICAL HELP==== THE DOC PRESCRIBED A
>> MATTRESS AND AS IT IS I NEED YOUR HELP.
>> ANY DONATIONS WHETHER IN KIND OR CASH SHOULD BE DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO MY
>> HOUSE.
>>
>> THANK YOU
>>
>> Ja'kamburi
>>
>> --
>> Follow Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertalai
>>
>> JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
>>
>> TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this group, Email
>> mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<mlalahoi%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
>>
>> TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA
>> / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN
>> and others, CALL 0726 034 530
>>
>> Websites for Ksh 15,000? Call 0726 034 530
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>--
>http://www.kuria-mwangi.blogspot.com
>http://www.facebook.com/kjmwangi

--
Follow Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertalai

JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net

TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/

To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530

Websites for Ksh 15,000? Call 0726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment