Sunday, September 12, 2010

Before I kick her to the Bin

To all mine friends,
I discovered just the other day when i took my beloved Kamba Chik to Elementaita Lodge for Id ull Ftr that she dint have my phone number saved in her phone book.

I noticed this at some point in the middle of the night when i woke up to play some games in her phone when the instincts of my dead grand ma spoke to me that i should call my number using her phone. I WAS SHOCKED TO MY MANHOOD THAT MY CHICK HAD IT NOT SAVED IN HER PHONE BOOK. Then i had to wake her up for interrogation and she potrayed a face like that of a thief found with his fingers in the granary.Then she quickly saved it then went back to sleep.

She could not explain only saying that it may have been a mistake, but what mistake when she manages to call my number like 5 times a day?

Even the soothing love messages that I've been sending her were no where in her phone, telling that she could be seeing more men therefore the reason not to keep anything from any man in her phone book.

I think you men should start being too close with your wives or girlfriends Phones because its an object that is too close to their chest and carries most secrets. Am contemplating sending her a flower of good bye.




--
Follow Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertalai
 
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530
 
Websites for Ksh 15,000? Call 0726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment