Thursday, September 2, 2010

Re: ....and now the little naggings of my queen...

I have not laughed like this in a long time. Nyongesa its like you live with me. It was actually just yesterday my hubby asked me was-sup with the fascination na warus in everything and the cheese coz he refused i put it int he babys food.

But everything else you have said applies i don't know kama ni wanawake wote but this is definitely me.

thank you for making my evening
 
Kind regards,
 
Wangari Njuguna

Russet Insurance Agency Limited
Nairobi
Tel: 0729 015 156

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:49:33 +0300
Subject: ....and now the little naggings of my queen...
From: situmanyongesa@gmail.com
To: mlalahoi@googlegroups.com

Kuria and Sane one,
preamble:
A few disclaimers first.
I will have you know that the fact that my queen has naggings does not in any wise make her any less a goddess-my goddess that is. And I am not saying this because I am hopelessly in love. After all, I am love embodied therefore It is pointless for me to be in love. one cannot be inside what they are, you get my point?
Naggings only means my goddess of all poesy is a real woman and that I am also a real man-only real men can feel a nag otherwise the should be dead. It is the nature of women to nag their loving husbands or partners if you please. Agian with respect to my queen, the naggings are not "many naggings", thanks to my selecting prowess and here I am not boasting, i am only announcing that I am circumspect when it comes to choosing and inevitable get the very best, which is my taste.
Body/a few prohibitions:  I will only tell you the naggings that you(the two of you and the rest, therefore all of you), ought to know, the kind that will only end in our mutual enjoyment, not the kind that amounts to washing dirty linen in public-Never mind that in either public or private, the linen will still be clean at the end of the washing. I am forbidding you to invent tales, much less speculate on the kind or nature of naggings that my mrembo is giving me. I have a feeling that you will not honor that but at least I prohibited you.

Nagging number one: When she sends me a text, she wants me to respond almost immediately, even if I have nothing to say. This may not sound like a nagging but trust me it is. I Nyongesa communicates if and only if there is something to say. Often there is nothing to say and I therefore dutifuly say nothing.

Nagging number two: When I tell her that will be home by 7:30 and get late by say 5 minutes, I find her all "pink and in tears". That is only 5 minutes, "sembuse" when I start showing up after two ? reason being that I have been hanging out with Mheshimiwa? Eeh. Will she die, ama ataniacha? I don't want to imagine that ata niwacha but my spirit revolts at the thought of being "sat on" by a woman. That is nagging from whichever angle you look at it. After all I am the head of the house and no one should trouble my thoughts with ideas kuniwacha.

Solution to nagging number two…, and by extension also one

I have figured out that whenever I am getting home late, to be precise, whenever I plan to be late, I need to order flowers and a bar of chocolate in advance.

Challenge The other day I did my math and the maths told me that flowers and chocolates are an expensive habit - like a vice. My maths is impartial and always tells me the truth.

Meeting the challenge, ultimate solution: I have come to the conclusion the best solution is a child to keep her "busy". At least then, there will be two people to nagg, the child and I. My maths tells me that this is an even more expensive solution or habit and I know that peace must come at a price. There are however visible/grand advantages in taking this route.

Visible advantages/grand recapitulation: first I will be able to keep the naggings at a minimum...or at least, divert some to the child. Secondly I will meet my patriotic obligation of making sure that "one from my loins" is counted among the million per year. Thirdly, my mother will be happy and pleased with me. fourthly, marriage/partnerships is for children. See how marriage wither when children dont come on time.

Conclusion

She has other naggings like deliberately refusing to make tea for me because ati she is reading a book. Also, refusing to make ugali daily, which is my staple food and inadvertently subjecting the "head of the house" to such mchezo as cheese, tophies blabla…and claiming that the epitome of my romance is when I help her do the dishes…which I think is a scheme to get me doing dishes. I will also not forget that sometimes she behaves like a kikuyu lady. Everyone knows that kikuyu women put potatoes in everything, she has taken to putting cheese...forgeting that we have diffrent toungues!
It seems to me that this list can actually be endless. I am better off not thinking about some things.

 

Cheers.


--
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530
--
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment