Friday, September 24, 2010

Re: Sonko wanted parliament

I agree with you Ford Wilson. Even if nominations had been held and Sonko lost, he would have ditched ODM and run for parliament under another party.

Courage

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network


From: "Ford Wilson" <fordw@sesby.com>
Sender: mlalahoi@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:34:30 +0300
To: <mlalahoi@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: mlalahoi@googlegroups.com
Subject: Sonko wanted parliament

With all the debates going on about Raila/ODM dictatorship, I have a question. If ODM had held nominations and Ndolo won, could Mbuvi Sonko have supported Ndolo all through? We have seen this before in Kenya politics; I WANT TO BE AN MP – PERIOD!

I believe Sonko wanted to be an MP, hence he would stop at nothing; he would still have ditched ODM for another party even if nominations were held and he lost fairly to Ndolo. I may be wrong…

 

Regards,

Ford Wilson   

No comments:

Post a Comment