Saturday, October 23, 2010

In what way is a concubine more desirable than a wife?! a disturbing memoir

Good people, I must needs put some disclaimer. And it is that I, Nyongesa has not backslidden and neither have I gotten "tired" of, (off?) my queen of all poesy. I confess that here I sound tired for only a tired man can engage in such thoughts. Nevertheless I take great comfort in knowing that this is just "mere" sounding. That not withstanding, my critiques and "consolers" can say and interpreate all that they please at least for the sake of democracy and freedom of speech.
Of late I have taken to asking myself in what ways a concubine better (that is more desirable) than a wife. I know this are the kinds of questions that Mheshimiwa should be asking us but I am grateful because you guys can pardon my indulgence. And I also recognize(as luhyas would say rekokonice) that this are not very godly askments.
There has been some beef in my "kingdom" and I just need to let it out. My wife(to be), my queen of all poesy has annoyed yours truly in a thing or two.
My "wife" knows that she has the law on her side which compels me to retain her no mater how displeasing or how annoying she becomes sometimes, often. The other, (perchance my concubine) knows that she must hold me by behaving well to me-all the time, or else look for another, that is loose me. So much so that in one case, I feel compelled to love and in another case I feel pampered to love...and who does not wish to be pampered? It therefore follows that in this sense, a concubine is infinitelly better.
Unfortunately or fortunately, her majesty divine is with "fruit", and that this fruit gives her so to speak an edge over a concubine: for this is accounted by law legitimate "fruit". It therefore also follows that in this case, her majesty divine is infinitely better than a concubine.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me not bore you with perambulations pertaining to wife and concubine for we all know the truth. In the spirit of a true Luhya, let me send greetings to members on the famous list to heaven, Bishop, Archbishop and members of ToGo church, not less Mr. Goddamit. I great thee ladies and gentlemen. Nyongesa says Hi?

Dearer to my pen is still women and fine ladies and lately concubines vis a vi wives. Not much has changed.

Cheers.

--
TO ADVERTISE HERE, SEND KSH 500 to +254 726 034 530
 
NEXT SOCIAL MEETUP http://on.fb.me/dafJDE
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
Websites for Ksh 10,000? Email robertnng@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment