Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Re: WEITHAGA

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:38, Ngumba Mbatia <ngumbat@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Muita and KJ,
 
Among you who is from Weithaga and who is/was in Massachusets? Fur der deutcher/Kenian alle deutchen frau sind gut.
 
Please let me know. I was in Weithaga recently tracing roots and Kahuti a 'place ya maji baridi' called Tabas.


@Ngumba,

I am your neighbour.  I come from Kahuhia.  This is the second place after Weithaga where the missionaries were very active.  The weithaga church is slightly older that the Kahuhia one, where I was baptised and confirmed.  I am only waiting to take my 'many wives' there for a blessing but not a wedding.  I still do not understand what is a wedding.  I have traversed almost everyother part in Kiharu and Kahuro divisions.  Do not ask me what I was doing for I won't tell you.

You confuse Kuria by writing in German.  He only knows Kikuyu and English.  He learnt Kikuyu under the breast of his mother while the English he learnt at under or in a couch whichever way you want to look at it.

Fur der deutcher/Kenian alle deutchen frau sind gut(To German and Kenyan men, all german women are gut).  Ngumba should go ahead and explain the type of goodness that he is talking about.  He seems to know something that we might be interested to know.  If he has any memoirs he would like to share with the good people, he should feel free to do it.  Ngumba,  you must know that I and Kuria shared the same knife and therefore you need to buy us njohi ya ruhia before we embark on giving you more wisdom.

Ngumba, hast noch was interessant zu erzählen?

It is vitally important to remember that I am the only reigning chairman of ladies.  All ladies or better still skirt-wearers are answerable to me.

Servuss!

--
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Best Regards,
 ./Muita Wangoko

 "If the outside is so good, why is it taking too long to perfect the inside?"
 +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Follow Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertalai
 
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530
 
Websites for Ksh 15,000? Call 0726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment