Friday, July 30, 2010

Re: [africa-oped] Re: Margaret Looses Starehe Seat

Ahhh Roz. I love you dearly.

You don't have to break your legs and arms getting up from your green
sofa in a hurry to look for the remote.Take it easy.I almost did last
time when I learned of a brother Paul on TV.Yes, I KNOCKED off the tea
I was taking in disbelief.I knew that night If I slept upstairs I'd
probably jump out of the window for watching ''televagelists and
miracle workers AND die ''.I quit the TV all together for 3 weeks. The
closest I come a to screen was the Airport Monitors at JKA on my way
back.

I mean Roz c'mon.Kamlesh Patni preaching? And people follow him and
watch him on Telly?...Oh Plizzzzzzeeee.
Rev wetu said to me yesterday that Wanjiru has 30,000 faithfuls at
her church.I can translate that to tithe and the10% OFFERINGS but not
VOTES.Hopes she doesn't give it a go again.If I were her, I'd spend my
time travelling to Azania(??) and shopping in Europe.She got the money
and she is a pretty woman.But do say?

Best, Wams.

Wait, wait Roz...Sungu is not Oto.Sungu is the one in Juba and Oto is
our friend in Komarock and both Greens.<GRIN>

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 7:21 AM, Evans MACHERA <evansmachera@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Did the Court error in not declaring Kamanda the MP for Starehe given that Dr.Hon.Bishop Margret Wanjiru failed to defend Kamandas petition!
>
> Evans MACHERA
>
> --- On Fri, 7/30/10, roz kahumbu <rozkah2005@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Oto,
>
> Imagine !! A so called Dr...Bishop ...masquerading MP... and what have you...caught out in the Great Court !! How shameful. Its so good to see some people receiving their well earned deserts !!
> Gives us hope in the future.
> Now how will KTN show her miracle works on their station in future?
> If they stop, at least it will save me looking for the remote in a hurry.
>
> roz
>
> --- On Fri, 7/30/10, otieno sungu <sunoti@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> One down, may more fakes to follow!!!
>
> No tears, no regrets or apologies, very good riddence!!!!
>
> Otieno Sungu
>
> ________________________________
> From: Malcolm Boy Oteh <malcolmboy@gmail.com>


>
> BMW Has just loosed her seat. From grace to grass pride comes before a fall.
>
>

--
MANY JOB VACANCIES: http://bit.ly/bROydQ

TECHMTAA BLOG: http://bit.ly/cmRFZR

To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment