Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Re: compelled to write learned nonsense...

Muita
Bureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Kabisaaaaa

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Muita Wangoko <muitawangoko@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:19, joseph nyongesa <situmanyongesa@gmail.com> wrote:
Good riddance, Askofu kuria, I must say that again I am beside myself with pride because you have dully accepted to officiate my wedding...my loss of freedom to my british mrembo. But before i continue, there is this mrembo called joyce who is asking whether I can be her friend. I am not sure whether it is me she is asking or the assistant chairman muita but- being the chairman...and therefore the most handsome, I dully assume that she is asking me to be her friend. I Nyongesa the most handsome does not disappoint hope and Joyce you have it. You have me as your friend. In fact I feel love for you already. I promise that me and you will be like music and love.
Now, to the advice on whether I should attend mugithi night with my mrembo, I have this to say. First that I am wise enough to know that there are many "hyenas" in those mugithi nights as you have rightly warned. But is Nyongesa, he who is known in heaven, hell and earth afraid of hyenas? How can a whole chairman(who is handsome) be afraid of hyenas?Is it not a shame? The long and short of this is that mugithi nitakuja. I say nitakuja not tutakuja.I mean if i come with my mrembo people will not even concetrate. Mike rua will miss some music chords even as he tells people to "touch what they dont have".
Askofu, let it be known to you that I am also an accomplished musician on the wires, that is the guitar-and am serious about that by the way. Its part of my lure and my being irresistible to women. So when I come, I will not even come with razor blades, i have no need of such.I will come with my guitar and join mike rua in the band. This idea of touching touching other people delegate it to my vice chairman of the ladies.
If touching I must touch, then I will touch the things of mike rua. On whether muita will attend the wedding, we will wash him and put him inside a good suit. His "wisdom" which some people like Papa call stupidity, needs to be part of the "perfume" in my after party...
Joyce, you are my alpha and omega. Do me a private email and then I will show what happiness you have missed all these years.
Cheers.

@Sane one,

My brains always oscillates when I read my name written with the first letter in small case.  Please correct this.  Everything else you have scribbled above is should be reviewed.
 

On Aug 30, 2010 6:00 PM, "joyce nyambura" <mburajoy@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey would you wanna be my friend?
@Joy,

Find Joy in your heart for you are already my friend by default since I am the chairman of ladies.

+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Best Regards,
 ./Muita Wangoko

 "If the outside is so good, why is it taking too long to perfect the inside?"
 +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

--
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530



--
 Have a very good Likondi day Jirani Kuno

--
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment