Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Re: JUST FOR LAUGHS

Papa

Please go ahead and speak on my behalf. Muita said he can only forgive me
if his madness level goes down and I think he is serious about it.
Unfortunately Im very poor in defending myself. Thats why I never played
netball in school coz I was scared of stepping on peoples toes and they
might not forgive me, just like Muita is doing. You see I was right. I
think you know how to handle him. You have my permission, be my lawyer(of
coz there is no pay)but a good gesture of a good spokesman (Panapo wazee
hapaharibiki jambo).

thanks though for the offer.

Josephine


> Josephine
> Why are you begging for forgiveness from a mad man? This Muita man was
> dispatched from Kenya because he had the habit of burying his head in the
> sand thinking he is an Ostrich (big Feathered friend). Please authorize me
> to seek for this "forgiveness" from him and surely as I am standing here
> now, he will approve my request immediately.
>
> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 7:51 AM, <jnzioka@ppoa.go.ke> wrote:
>
>> Muita, aaaiiiiiiaaa, I thought Mwangi was your spokesperson and I was
>> happy that I was forgiven. Ok can you now forgive me then? If you dont
>> bake cakes unless you are assisted, then I dont think you know how to do
>> it. A good chef does it alone. There is a programme called "Top Chef"
>> and
>> everyone does his/her thing and he/she is given a present and those who
>> fail are told to pack their knives and go home. Are you a chef or an
>> assistant chef? Im waiting to be forgiven if that pleases Wangoko.
>>
>> Josephine
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> > On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 16:00, Kuria-Mwangi <kjmwangi@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> >> Josephine,
>> >> On behalf of Muita, the apology is accepted unconditionally. But
>> please
>> >> note that Muita also bakes and can bake for you a very good cake
>> (with
>> >> icing
>> >> to top it)
>> >>
>> >>
>> > @Kuria,
>> >
>> > Tiga munua(wacha domo)! Who appointed you as my spokesman? Who? No,
>> she
>> > is
>> > not forgiven and yes I can bake a cake with her not for her.
>> >
>> >
>> >> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 4:54 AM, <jnzioka@ppoa.go.ke> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> Muita, Ngaaaaiiiiiii, Im really very sorry. I thought that was your
>> >>> creation but I think I was not careful enough to realize the author
>> >>> behind
>> >>> the "cake-baking". Again Im really very sorry and I hope Im
>> forgiven.
>> >>>
>> >>> Josephine
>> >>>
>> >>
>> > @Josephine,
>> >
>> > No, you are not forgiven. I rarely forgive but I can when I wish to
>> or
>> > rather when the sub-etha dictates so. And for me to consider
>> forgiving
>> > you,
>> > I wish to state that it is important you realise that yours truly, the
>> > most
>> > sane one and chairman on ladies invites you for a cake baking session
>> next
>> > time you come visiting europe. We shall do it at the doorstep of
>> where
>> > Hitler used to sing mugithi at.
>> >
>> >
>> +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
>> > Best Regards,
>> > ./Muita Wangoko
>> >
>> > "If the outside is so good, why is it taking too long to perfect the
>> > inside?"
>> >
>> +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
>> >
>> > --
>> > JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
>> >
>> > TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
>> >
>> > To unsubscribe from this group, Email
>> > mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<mlalahoi%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
>> >
>> > TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000
>> for
>> > monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
>> >
>> > TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS /
>> > CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER /
>> WEB
>> > DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530
>> >
>>
>>
>> --
>> JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
>>
>> TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this group, Email
>> mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<mlalahoi%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
>>
>> TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000
>> for
>> monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
>>
>> TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS /
>> CISA
>> / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB
>> DESIGN
>> and others, CALL 0726 034 530
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Have a very good Likondi day Jirani Kuno
>
> --
> JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
>
> TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, Email
> mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for
> monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
>
> TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS /
> CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB
> DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530
>


--
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net

TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/

To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530

TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment