Monday, August 30, 2010

Re: Universal Study of Stupidity

Sane one, I say congratulations to you because you have recognized the right dean or should I say faculty. I am beside myself with joy…that is I am here and joy is here-  this joy is not "a beautiful featherless biped" i.e mrembo called Joy. My British queen, whom I have taken to loving with all my heart is not even called joy. Nevertheless, there is a joy beside me.

I do have a small concern, it is the concern concerning the one called beautiful aunt. I need to see her and either proclaim her beautiful or handsome. You must very well know that if the chairman  has not proclaimed any one beautiful, then they are not beautiful, that is handsome. Inform the beautiful/handsome aunt that to seek my audience forthwith if she needs to have a proper identity.
While at it, I will need to ask for your prayers...actually not your prayers but pastor Birai`s. I know very well that you dont pray and dont start wondering how i know this things.
I am sending you as the vice chairman to seek pastor birais audience for your most loved(and handsome) chairman. Ask him to suplicate to him who is above for my well being. Just tell him that it looks that my ujanja has "sort of" caught up with me. If he asks you for details, tell him he that dwelleth above need not be told of details.  I am of course not inviting you to speculate seeing that you are fertile with speculations that are bound to mislead everyone here- much less kuria himself. Infact Kuria should be concerned about how Iam going to get the aunt so that I may pronounce her one or the other.
Pass my regards to our graduands and tell them that soon, I will honor them with a juicy tale becoming one who has graduated.
Cheers.

 

 



On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Eric Wabwaya Mburi <ewabwaya@hotmail.com> wrote:
 
Kuria,
Hhahahah Kuria thanks man for reminding us that we have a new constitution in place.
 
Now that you need to age together with Wahome,how can we be of help my friend? I hope you are not suggesting that you are wine that gets better with age.
And talking of working out something with Esther the sweet song bird,what role will your son play in the whole thingy man?
 
I will hustle around to get you Wahome's contacts meanwhuile please ask Muita's aunty to get in touch I also believe she has gotten better with age as you put it.
 
Have a freaky free day

Ja'kamburi


 

Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 22:19:54 -0400

Subject: Re: Universal Study of Stupidity
From: kjmwangi@gmail.com
To: mlalahoi@googlegroups.com

Muita and Mburi,
Since we have a new constitution and a brand new republic, lets put all these nonsense behind us. To celebrate a new beginning, I present Esther Wahome, Maundu:
 
 
Maundu maku waing'a ndikwenda (the devil, I dont want your nonsense)
Ndigithia maundu maku waing'a (the devil, stop those nonsense)
Waruga iruga ndukanjite (the devil, when you cook dont invite me)
 
On another note, is Esther Wahome taken? If not do you have her contacts? She is getting better as she ages and only Jomo Kenyatta and Mama Ngina achieved that feat (just look at their pictures taken before we got independence). I believe I am also in that group people who look better as they age and so the reason why I would like to meet with Esther and her daughter and my son so that we can work on something.
 


 
On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 8:40 AM, Muita Wangoko <muitawangoko@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 21:06, Kuria-Mwangi <kjmwangi@gmail.com> wrote:
Muita,
That is a good certificate but I would rather you do two things if you want me to witness the stupidity award.
 
1. Stop calling Mburi a goat with his consent. You dont want to use such jokes on a Mumeru unless you are tired of the too many ribs and want him to break some. I condemn you with the strongest terms possible for insulting baptizing bwana Mburi. Unless he is like the people called Ndegwa who go abroad and change their names to Bull. So John Ndegwa end up being John Bull. The most stupid conversion came from our friends with Wams. A lady who claims to have a PhD but would prefer we accept Bishop Wanjiru's doctorate if we must choose only one, hers, Wanjiru's and Moi's. I will take Wanjiru anytime. I have forgotten her last name but she is now McGuire (i think Mangure or Makure) and her first name turned from Njuki to Jockey. Meet Ms. Jockey McGuire. Why not Bee McGuire since Njuki is Bee?
 
If and when a Mumeru especially those from Moi Miraa zones warns you that they will beat the hell out of you, they dont give you two slaps you threaten to give women but they come with a simi or njora and severe your head from your torso. They then spit on the separated head and on the body. Is true that a head separated like that jumps around running and threatening you? That is stupid because it forgets that the hands and legs are gone. Even if it is the wife who cut it from the torso, the best it can do is use the tongue or the mouth. In any case I hear such a head only lives a few minutes and sometimes it is smiling at the head cutter and making faces before it dies like the rest of the body. i also hear that if you burn a body with petrol completely, the penis is the only thing with meat left standing. That is good to know because you will know whether it was a woman or man who was burned. You dont see the penis, you then focus on women. That gets easier if the person who burnt to death was a witch and so the focus can now be on women witches.
 
2. Remove Sue Malenya from that list. I will not give the reasons as to why. They are personal reasons na hio ni siri yangu. Please look for somebody else if Papa Likondi must get company. Why must they be two? Kwani you are Nuhu (Noah) and you are putting them in an ark?

@Kuria wa Mwangi

I simply do not understand why Africans are not proud of their native names. I refused some english name meant for me since I was a toodler.  They sometimes tell us that when you go to Rome you do as the Romans do.  Well, that does not mean changing your identity.  It does not even mean changing your accent. I hope you don't tweng or speak with that tone that would make my skin crawl.  

Let Eric Goat be.  I don't fear anyone or anything for that matter, something that I have continuously tried to explain to you but it seems it's all in vain.  May I request Wams to help me in investigating that which may be interfering with your normal understanding.  I can only hope that the wine testing escapades have not resulted to what am seeing now.  Tell Mburi I don't fear him and he should bring his ugoatness here.  Remind him that we shared the same knife and that does not mean that I cannot also wage a fight with you. 

What is it that I do not know that you and Sue Malenya have been upto?  Yes you have indicated that you are not ready to give reasons but I compel you to tell us failure to which I will put a guess.  Remember she is the eldest sister to Papa Likondi and it is good that you also maintain good terms with Papa.  Tell this bagga to maintain his respect for me or I send Cthulu to both of you.

...the most sane one.
 
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Best Regards,
 ./Muita Wangoko

 "If the outside is so good, why is it taking too long to perfect the inside?"
 +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+


--
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530



--
http://www.kuria-mwangi.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/kjmwangi


--
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530

--
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530

--
JOB VACANCIES: http://www.myafricancareer.net
 
TECHMTAA BLOG: http://www.techmtaa.com/
 
To unsubscribe from this group, Email mlalahoi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
TO ADVERTISE HERE PLEASE M-PESA KSH 1,000 for each advert or Ksh 5,000 for monthly subscription to +254 726 034 530
 
TRAINING VIDEOS; CISM /TOEFL/ GMAT / GRE/ SAT / IELTS / CISSP / MCTS / CISA / CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCITP / PHP / PHOTOSHOP / DREAMWEAVER / WEB DESIGN and others, CALL 0726 034 530

No comments:

Post a Comment